Monday, August 18, 2008

But Ooh She On Fi-yah!!

So normally I put a big deal on the lyrics of a song - if it's mad stupid, it'll ruin the whole song (yeah i'm talkin to yooooouuuuu soulja boy! haha). But for that N.E.R.D song "everybody nose", I thought that the ridiculous hook (all the girls standing in the line for the bathroom) was funny and actually made sense. I know I kinda feel bad for those girls when I see that long ass line at a party or club. Well the song is actually about girls in the club that do lines of coke in the bathroom and come out all crazy - man what an idea. Now the remix is just sick, with Kanye, Lupe, Pharrell, and Pusha-T each droppin a verse. The video below adds to that, with the whole 80's video game themed background...now seriously who hasn't played Space Invaders or like the original Donkey Kong...classics right there!



Look out for that new CRS (Kanye, Lupe, and Pharrell) album to drop in a few months!

-Emmanuel "Eman" Avila

No comments: