Monday, August 18, 2008

Welcome to my blog...

What's up everyone,

It's Emmanuel aka Eman here. So with the trend of people starting their own blogs and getting things off their mind, I decided to start my own blog about one of my continuing goals in life: be the BEST business proFRESHional I can be. But what is a profreshional, you ask? Obviously, it's a fresh professional, but it means much more than that. To me, a profreshional is a person who is focused, intelligent, and hard-working, but also has a "fresh" perspective on life too - keeping up with different kinds of trends (from business all the way to fashion) and confident enough to innovate and try something new. Now before I get mad philosophical haha, I'll break down what this blog really is. Once in a while, I'll post an article, video, or whatever about something that has to do with this goal - it could be anything from how to start up a good wealth foundation after college to how to rock sneakers and a suit and make it look dope. And some other random stuff too, whatever comes to my head. Enjoy the last few weeks of summer ppl - and for everyone who's also headin into senior year, time to make the most of college yezzurrr!

-Emmanuel "Eman" Avila

No comments: